Sunday, April 05, 2015

project 365: week 14




88. Sunday night and ending the weekend curling up in bed with a new book.




89. Another book, I'm afraid taking photos seemed to fall by the wayside this week. I managed to take one or two each day but very few were taken intentionally for the photo a day project, so apologies for the somewhat dull content.




90. And as if to prove my point, here is an attempt, as I mentioned, to get a vaguely interesting picture from a bunch of photographs I had taken at a conference. I couldn't quite bring myself to put up a picture of a powerpoint slide, and so somehow thought a close up of the projector in the corner of the shot was an improvement. I can only apologise!




91. Two tone flowers adding some colour to the bedroom.




92. Out to dinner with Mum, and a quick snap of the plant on the table before an evening catching up.




93. Friday night doing my word of the week doodling with Millie for company, looking somewhat unimpressed. 




94. Beautiful silhouettes at sunset.

Linking in with The Boy and Me

8 comments:

  1. Elizabeth is Missing, is currently on my list of To-Read. How is it? I love your final photo, it is beautiful I wish I had views like that out my windows :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really enjoyed it, thought it was written very well. The light was shining through the front door and caught my eye, so glad it did. Photos like that are why I love this project - I wouldn't have noticed it otherwise!! Thanks for visiting Emma x

      Delete
  2. What a lovely photograph of the house, looks so inviting! Your roses are beautiful, I always think it's the height of luxury to have flowers in the bedroom! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i always feel a bit silly if i put them in the bedroom rather than somewhere where visitors will see them, but it is always a great way to start and end the day! x

      Delete
  3. I think I shall put Elizabeth is missing on my to read list, it seems everyone who reads it says it's a must.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it was a good idea, and well written. I had some of the plot sussed quite early on, but enjoyed it all the same!

      Delete
  4. Ooh how's the David Nicholl's book? I loved One Day. Book reading is always good :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved it!! Has been ages since I read one of his, but I have enjoyed them all :) x

      Delete