Sunday, April 26, 2015

project 365: week 17

I did warn you that this is a spectacularly unexciting week of photos, so apologies for the lack of inspiration over the last seven days!




109. Ready for a run in the sunshine, having got out of the habit while in Brussels it was good to get back into it and realise I hadn't lost all of the improvements I had built up over the previous weeks.




110. The blossom on the tree in our garden caught my eye as I let Millie out in the morning. 




111. So very, very close to missing a day. After travelling to London and then getting back late from an evening with colleagues, I completely forgot to take a picture. I was so disappointed to think I hadn't managed to keep it up, and then found this screenshot on my phone from this article I was reading. I took the picture because I was struggling to read it on my phone, and thought zooming in might make it clearer, as you can see it didn't (the link takes you to an easier to read one), so I apologise for the appalling contribution to day 111 but I was so very pleased to realise I had a contribution at all!




112. Dark chocolate, a good book, and an early night to cheer me up in the midst of a very busy week.




113. Another by the bed shot, and another blurry shot I'm afraid, of my bedtime cup of tea.




114. On the road with The Husband after work on Friday, to go and meet up with a big group of friends from his university days. Lovely weather, and a lovely journey, chatting, reading and enjoying the views.




115. Just by means of a change, a by the bed shot from the hotel room, after a great night out with friends. This book was brilliant, absolutely captivating, and has brought me lots of enjoyment this week.


Linking up with The Boy and Me

14 comments:

  1. Just a wonderful shot of 'on the road' with the lines, lamps and sky!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kriss!! I do appreciate you commenting as I was very aware that these were not a great set of pictures! X

      Delete
  2. Sometimes weeks just go like that don't they, but it seems as though you managed to capture some good moments, after all, chocolate and tea are always good aren't they! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your lovely comment Amy. Hope you are doing well x

    ReplyDelete
  4. tea chocolate and a good book make a wonderful week x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so true, so often its the small things! x

      Delete
  5. Blossom, chocolate and books...always an inspiration! Sounds like a great weekend was had, Katie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. looking back, there were lots of little positives in the midst of my busy week, makes me grateful for projects like this that help us to recognise them! thanks for visiting x

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. thanks Penny. That motorway holds lots of memories of driving to visit The Husband at university, so funny to drive along it now and think back through the years! x

      Delete
  7. I like your photos, they give a real and genuine glimpse of your day to day life. Thanks for the book recommendation at the end, I like the look of that one. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gillian - both for visiting and for your very kind comment! I just kept thinking of it as a dull week, but from everyone's comments I can see it has still been a happy one, and it is good to be genuine! I can absolutely recommend that book, completely different to what I expected from the title and cover note, but oh so good. X

      Delete
  8. I could really eat that chocolate right now! Love the blossom #project365

    ReplyDelete