Saturday, May 02, 2015

good morning

I read about #BEDM (Blog Every Day in May) on one of the blogs I visited as part of the Word of the Week link up, and wondered whether to join in. I'm not sure if I will yet, but I thought I would grab five minutes this morning and post anyway.




So far this morning there has been....

Another early start, which is good, especially for a Saturday.

A wander around the garden, while Millie stretched in the sunlight and I visualised our plans for the vegetable patch, and the borders, the cool flags beneath my feet.

A brief spell of yoga.

A cup of tea, catching up on blogs, replying to comments, snuggled up in my dressing gown.

A candle, flickering beside me.

Birdsong, which I never normally notice, spring being sung, disturbed only by the occasional snore from Millie, curled up contentedly nearby.

And now, there has been a blog post too. Wishing you all a lovely Saturday, and a happy weekend.

8 comments:

  1. a very productive morning indeed x I've eaten some toast...........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. toast is good. alas our productivity has yet to include a food shop, and so we resorted to bread from the freezer which is never particularly successful toast! x

      Delete
  2. Busy girl! See what an early morning start does for your productivity! (Only problem is you'll probably be nodding off by 6 o'clock this evening!) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I managed to resist an afternoon snooze, but it was very tempting indeed! hope you are having a lovely weekend x

      Delete
  3. Well, I've read a lot of blogs this morning - does that count as productive?
    Enjoy your weekend.x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it definitely does in my book! hope you have a nice weekend too x

      Delete
  4. Sounds like such a good start to your day! Hope the rest of it was just as good. J xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Jane - hope you are well xx

      Delete