291. We went for a Sunday afternoon walk with Millie and had a lovely time, watching the canal boats on one side and a sailing competition on the other.
292. Monday evening was spent at art class, learning some new watercolour techniques.
293. Cuddles with our beautiful beagle.
294. Mine and The Husband's childhood teddies.
295. Coffee and cherry pie for an afternoon treat.
296. We went out for a meal with my parents after visiting my grandad in the hospital and passed by a power station, which looked fairly foreboding in the dark.
297. Pink roses on the kitchen windowsill.