Sunday, February 07, 2016

word of the week


A very quick entry for this week, as I am unexpectedly writing the blog from a hotel room in Paris! Having finished work for a week on Friday The Husband announced that we would be travelling to London to celebrate my 30th birthday next week. After checking into a beautiful hotel and getting ready for a night at the theatre I then found out that we would be taking the  Eurostar and spending the week in Paris, a city I have never visited.

It was a lovely surprise to end the week and I'm looking forward to the celebrations to come.  I hope you have all had a lovely week.

The Reading Residence

8 comments:

  1. how wonderful, happy birthday! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! A fabulous surprise! I adore Paris, I hope you love it too and have a wonderful birthday x Thanks for sharing with #WotW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Jocelyn, it was a lovely city to explore x

      Delete
  3. Have a fantastic time and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
    Paris is just beautiful. Always.
    M x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Michelle, it was a really fantastic trip xx

      Delete